Terms of service
§ 1 Essential provisions
1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts concluded via www.heatit.de. Unless otherwise agreed, any conditions specifically used by you are contradicted.
2) Consumer in the sense of this regulation is every natural person, who concludes a legal transaction with private concerns. Entrepreneur is any individual and legal entity, who when concluding the legal transaction, acts in the interest of his professional or commercial interests.
§ 2 Conclusion of the agreement
1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
2) With the provision of a product in our shop, we provide our customers with a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
3) All products intended for purchase are placed in the shopping cart by the customer. After entering the personal and payment information, the customer has the opportunity to check all information entered. By submitting the order by clicking on the button provided for this purpose, the customer declares the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner. The contract of sale has thus been concluded. With the payment option via payment service providers such as PayPal or Sofortüberweisung, the customer is redirected from our online shop to the website of the provider. After entering all the necessary data, the customer will be directed back to our shop.
4) The transmission of all information in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place automatically by e-mail. The customer must therefore ensure that the e-mail address stored with us can be reached.
§ 3 Retention of title and right of retention
1) A right of retention can only be exercised by the customer if it is not a claim from the same contractual relationship.
2) Up to entire payment the delivered products remain in the property of the shop operator
§ 4 Provisions for liabilities
1) We are liable without limitation for damage to body or health, as well as in cases of intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, in cases of fraudulent concealment of a defect and in all other cases regulated by law. The liability for defects within the scope of the statutory warranty can be found in the corresponding provision in our customer information.
2) Insofar as essential contractual obligations are not fulfilled, the liability of the online shop is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage in the case of slight negligence.
3) In the event of a breach of immaterial obligations arising from the contract, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty shall be excluded.
4) There is no liability for the constant availability of this website and the goods offered on it.
§ 5 Choice of law
1) German law applies. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods do not apply.
§ 6 Dispute resolution
1) The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS Platform), which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
§ 7 Language of contract, saving of contract text
1) Contract language is German.
2) The complete text of the contract is not stored by us. Customers can save this electronically before submitting the order via the print function of the browser.
§ 8 Prices and methods of payment characteristics of the goods
1) The prices shown and the shipping costs represent gross prices.
2) Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are explicitly marked or will be shown separately during the ordering process and are to be paid additionally by the customer, unless a free delivery is promised.
3) The available payment methods are shown on our website or in the respective item description, but are mentioned at the latest in the final order process at the "checkout". Unless otherwise stated, the payment claims from the contract are due for payment immediately.
4) The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the item description and the supplementary information on our website.
§ 9 Terms of delivery
1) Delivery conditions, delivery time as well as any existing restrictions on delivery can be found under the corresponding link in our online shop or in the respective item description.
2) For consumers, the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the sold goods during shipment shall not pass until the goods are handed over to the customer. This regulation applies irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured.
§10 Legal right of liability for defects
1) The statutory rights of liability for defects existed.
2) Consumers are asked to check the goods upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to inform the shop operator as soon as possible. If the customer does not comply with this, this has no effect on his statutory warranty claims.
§ 11 Customised products
1) We do not check your data for (grammatical) correctness and therefore do not accept liability for errors.
§ 12 Gift Vouchers
1) Gift vouchers can be redeemed at www.heatit.de and can only be used for the purchase of goods, not for the purchase of other gift vouchers. If there is remaining credit on the voucher after a purchase, this can be used for the next purchase.
2) Credit on gift vouchers cannot be paid out in cash. Furthermore, vouchers can only be redeemed before the order process is completed. Subsequent offsetting is not possible.
3) Vouchers are transferable to other persons and can be combined with other vouchers.
§ 13 Dispute resolution
We are not willing or obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure in front of a consumer arbitration board.
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at this address:http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
§ 14 Place of Jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction is, as far as permissible, Karlsruhe in Germany.